Friday, January 29, 2016

Deal of the Century

Hello! I have a little secret to let you guys in on...


Over the Christmas holidays I went to get an eye exam because I was having trouble seeing and it turns out I needed classes. After looking at extremely expensive glasses, my frugal side came to life and I went on a quest to find glasses within my teeny tiny student budget.

At the same time my best friend Maggie was raving about the new glasses she had just bought for twenty dollars.... you heard that right TWENTY DOLLARS! Prescription and all.

So off I went to buy the exact same pair (thanks Maggie) and since then I have been telling everybody and their brother about AC Lens because the whole process was super easy and they shipped within a week for free.

I have nothing but good things to say! So even if you just want an extra pair of travel glasses, or a pair to leave at work, AC Lens is the place to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment